(a) A Line Follower Robot is an automated guided vehicle, which follows a visual line embedded on the floor or ceiling. A line follower consists of an infrared light sensor and an infrared LED. It works by illuminating a surface with infrared light; the sensor then picks up the reflected infrared radiation and, based on its intensity, determines the reflectivity of the surface in question. The sensor based black line follower robots are one of the most basic robots used to follow black line on white background or vice versa. These robots may be used to in various industrial and domestic applications such as to carry goods, floor cleaning, delivery services and transportation.
(b) Obstacle Avoidance Robot is designed to allow robot to navigate in unknown environment by avoiding collisions. Obstacle avoiding robot senses obstacles in the path, avoids it and resumes its running. If the sensor detects an obstacle in the middle of the robot's path, then the algorithm randomly changes its direction to the left or right until the sensors no longer detect an obstacle. Obstacle avoiding robots can be used in almost all mobile robot navigation systems. They can be used for household work like automatic vacuum cleaning. They can also be used in dangerous environments, where human penetration could be fatal.
Specification: The LMS is an interactive and fun learning platform for kids. It includes:
- step-by-step instructions on how to build the DIY robots
- detailed manuals (concept manuals | dos and don'ts | build manuals)
- interactive videos to help build the robots in real-time
In this Do-It-Yourself (DIY) Robot kit, you will get:
- required components to build the line follower robot and obstacle avoidance robot
- free access to the LMS that offers online manuals and coding tutorial manual
- dos and don'ts manual
- kit designed by experts to ensure no issue is faced while building the robots.
This kit helps in bringing out the innovative side and helps implement the educational concepts in real-life. Once completed building the robot, the learning outcomes will be:
- Electric circuit design
- Working of electronic components (sensors | motors | arduino and much more)
- Working with tools (soldering machine| screw driver)
7 days / 10 hours of instructor based interactive sessions. Each session will be around 90 minutes.
For holiday special, it will be conducted daily for a week. For normal sessions, it will span across 7 days (3 days a week).
A certificate of completion will be issued by Techprolabz: School of robotics at the end of the course
Copyright © TechproLabz. All Rights Reserved