The Bluetooth Controlled Car
Normal Class Schedule
Intake Class days : Weekdays
Stay tuned for updates for new classes!
Rs 4999 Rs 2499/- Rs Only
“The Bluetooth controlled car is an excellent robot-building kit for teaching your youngster about bluetooth technology and coding. The robot is controlled by a bluetooth-enabled smartphone. It includes free access to our online Learning Management System (LMS), which includes full manuals, instructional, and coding videos to help you understand the concepts and construct the robot.”
It is an innovative educational kit to keep your child engaged and help develop your child’s interest in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics and Coding.
Learning by doing is the most effective approach for a child to grasp topics while also having fun. All 21st labz items have been thoroughly researched and produced by educational professionals to assist children in learning beyond books.
Specification: The online 21st labs Learning Management System is an interactive and fun learning platform for kids. The LMS includes:
- Step-by-step instructions on how to build the DIY ROBOT Kit.
- Detailed Manuals (Dos and Don’ts | Concept behind robot | Build instructions)
- Interactive Videos to help your child build the Kit in real-time
- Progress Report to track how far you’ve come
In this Do-It-Yourself (DIY) Robot kit, you will get:
- All the required components to build this Bluetooth Controlled Car robot.
- Free Access to the LMS that offers online manuals and step-by-step instructional videos and the mobile application link to use the robot.
- A safety manual and a “how to get started” build manual.
- Guidance by experts in case your child faces any obstacle while building the robot .
- This kit encourages your child’s creative side, piques his or her interest, and allows him or her to put educational concepts into practice.
- Bluetooth technology
- Electric circuit design
- Working of electronic components (sensors | motors | arduino and much more)
- Working with tools (soldering machine| screw driver)
7 days / 10 hours of instructor based interactive sessions. Each session will be around 90 minutes.
For holiday special, it will be conducted daily for a week. For normal sessions, it will span across 7 days (3 days a week).
A certificate of completion will be issued by Techprolabz: School of Robotics at the end of the course
Copyright © TechproLabz. All Rights Reserved